You are making a big mistake if you are using your ottoman only as a foot rest. Available in a wide variety of colors, sizes, and shapes, an ottoman is that accessory in your house, which can be placed anywhere and can be used for endless purposes. An ottoman can be used as a footstools, coffee table, storage, and extra seating. Here is a list of ottomans, which you can use in your home to serve various purposes.
1. Standard: This very common and traditional ottoman design consists of a cushioned surface on a sturdy base. Available in square or rectangular space, the standard ottoman is made using leather, cloth or synthetic material and offers style and class.
2. Pouf: This ottoman is made of a puffed structure and can prove to be the most stylish accessory in your home. It is perfect for foot rest or as a home décor accessory and makes a stylish statement with its unique shape.
3. Cube: Offering a modular shape, cube ottomans offer multi ottomans to be arranged and stacked without any restriction. Offering hidden storage to keep your daily essentials, these ottomans are generally made of cloth or leather.
4. Square and Rectangle: Being the most common ottomans, the square ottomans offer more placement choice, while rectangular rugs offer wide surface area to sit and place your feet. Both the types of ottoman also offer more storage space.
5. Oval: Offering the width to offer place to more than one person at a time, these ottomans are not only functional but are visually appealing too. These ottomans are the best choice when you are entertaining guests and need extra seating space.
6.Round: From offering sufficient seating space to being the center piece of any living room, the round ottoman can server many purposes. It can be used a center table or a coffee table or for offering extra sitting space to your guests.
7.Novelty: Constructed in an inverse pyramid shape, this type of ottoman sits on a single platform and offers an uplifted feel. Modern, stylish and comfortable, this type of ottoman is perfect to complement your modern interiors and can be placed anywhere to add color and style to the décor.
Ottomans can be paired with anything from sofas to dining tables to coffee tables to bed and placing a wrong shape ottoman can make your interior look ugly. So before selecting an ottoman for your house, do your look for the best shape, design and material.
At RugPal, we offer you the designer area rugs and other accessories like ottomans, lights, rug pad etc. which will look perfect in your home. Start shopping now and talk to our customer service team if you have any questions or concerns.